Tours to Italy with a culinary twist during 2012!
From R22 990 per person sharing in a double or twin room. This package is available for couples, small groups up to 20 pax
- Return flights JHB / ROME / JHB on Emirates Airlines or Qatar or Egypt Air etc. including taxes.
- Return transfer to and from Rome airport to the Relais & Chateaux Palazzo Seneca in Norcia & return.
- 3 nights at the Relais & Chateaux Palazzo Seneca (standard rooms) in Norcia.
- 1 dinner at the Vespasia restaurant & 2 dinners at the Granaro del Monte.
- 1 cooking class and tasting of products.
- ½ day guided tour of Assissi (return transfers to and from Assisi – driver on disposal).
- Private guide to the Marmore falls (return transfer to and from Marmore waterfalls).
- Truffle hunting (return transfer to and from the truffle hunting).
- 3 nights at the Milton Hotel (standard rooms) in Rome.
- Full day guided classical tour of Rome.
- Dinner at a typical roman local restaurant in Rome.
- Taxes & services.
- Breakfast daily in Norcia & Rome.
- All beverages, all extras and insurance.
- Portage, tipping & items of a personal nature i.e. tel. calls etc.
- Anything else not mentioned above.
- Select Havens can only guarantee the above quote on receipt of full payment.
- The itinerary is subject to availability, no reservations have been made.
- Passports must be valid for 6 months & all visa requirements must be met.
PLEASE NOTE NO CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED FOR THE ABOVE PACKAGE.
DAY 1: Depart O.R. Tambo airport for Rome
DAY 2: Clients will be met & transferred to Palazzo Senecca, Norcia. After check-in, free time to enjoy Norcia. Dinner at Vespasia Restaurant (gourmet restaurant of Palazzo Senecca).
DAY 3: After breakfast, enjoy a cooking class with the chef, where local traditional food can be tasted. Afterward, your guests will be transferred to some local producers or farms where high quality products are produced. At 18H00 enjoy an exciting Truffle hunting in Norcia. Dinner at Granaro del Monte Restaurant, the historical restaurant of the Bianconi family.
DAY 4: After breakfast depart for a half day guided visit to Assisi. Dinner at Granaro del Monte.
DAY 5: Today your guets will visit Marmore falls (highest waterfalls of Europe) and the park and then transferred to their hotel in Rome.
DAY 6: After breakfast, your guests will be picked up from their hotel to join their Classical Tour of Rome.
DAY 7: Today your guests can enjoy a day at leisure. Dinner will be at a typical roman local restaurant.
DAY 8: Departure transfer from the Milton Hotel to the Rome airport
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO MAKE A BOOKING CONTACT SILVIA AT email@example.com