Lagoon Beach situated in Milnerton, Cape Town, is an independently run hotel. Developed and launched in 2005, this hotel has gone through a number of changes, additions and upgrades in order to better serve their clientele of corporate as well as leisure guests.
Arguably a property with one of the best views of Table Bay and Table Mountain, Lagoon Beach offers
- 200 rooms
- 48 self catering apartments
- Hotel facilities also include wireless internet access, laundry service, business & travel studio, 24 hour hotel gym, shuttle services and ample basement parking
- 9 conference rooms, some can be combined to accommodate from 10-450 guests for a cocktail function and up to 350 guests for a banquet
- Should the weather be favourable groups can also utilize the rooftop or beachfront pool decks for private functions.
- In-house: Bar, the Brasserie restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as the new La Mizu beach bar offering lighter meals and great views
- Outsourced restaurants on the premises: Wang Thai and Zorbas Greek restaurant offering great food; their dolmades are the best I have ever tasted
- Camelot spa offering a full menu available to hotel guests as well as day visitors
- A beautiful beach
Currently conference rates are from R295 per person for a full Day Conference Package, the 24-hour single rate from R1 370 per person and the 24-hour sharing rate from R995 per person.