Herewith recommendations on restaurants in South Africa based on recent personal experience
Bordeaux Coffeeshop & Restaurant, Colesberg
- 7 Church Street, Colesberg, 051 753 1582
- A less crowded and convenient alternative when travelling on the N1 en route to Cape Town or the Garden Route
- Specialize in Karoo Lamb and other traditional South African fare
- Open daily for breakfast till late in the evening with seating inside as well as under the grape arbor
- Also sells homemade preserved fruit, jams, baked biscuits, rusks etc.