Webersburg, a boutique winery, just off the R44 between Somerset West and Stellenbosch is a beautiful owner run wine farm offering an upmarket but relaxed experience to their clients for conferences as well as other events.
They offer 10 spacious suites, each one individually decorated with en-suite bathrooms with bath and separate shower, heated towel racks and hairdryer. In room facilities include king size bed, big cupboard for clothes, air-conditioning, safe, TV with satellite mini fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. Room rates from R1 200 per night, 2 guests, bed & breakfast.
Webersburg has beautiful conferencing and event options with the following seating capacities.
- The Venue – 300 guests cocktail, 180 guests banquet, 90 guests schoolroom
- Tasting Room – 50 guests cocktail, 50 guests banquet, 18 guests schoolroom
- Historic Wine Cellar – 120 guests cocktail, 120 guests banquet, 80 guests schoolroom
- New Wine Cellar – 80 guests cocktail, 60 guest banquet, 40 guests schoolroom
- Marquee area – 500 guest cocktail, 300 guests banquet
Current rates are R390 per person for a full day conference package and R350 for a ½ day conference package. Webersburg prefers to host only one group on the premises at a time, thus the client enjoys exclusive use at no extra cost. Other facilities include tennis courts & swimming pool (not heated), 24 hour security, ample parking, wine tasting, Winelands tours and activities (available on request), team building (available on request), nature walks and fishing