My travel highlights:
- Extensive traveling in UK, Central Europe & Mediterranean
- Cruising in the Baltic and falling in love with Scandinavia
- Laid back holidays in Greece, Turkey and Croatia enjoying scuba diving
- Bush, beach & adventure in Africa, Morocco being a personal favourite
- Enjoying the ski resorts during summer in Austria, Italy and Switzerland whilst paragliding
- Incredible journeys to India, Cambodia and Vietnam
- Fun filled trips to Australia, New Zealand and USA
Countries visited (for business & leisure) includes: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Cambodia, Czech Republic, China (Hong Kong), Comoros, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Holland, Hungary, India, Italy, Kenya, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Qatar, Russia, San Marino, Senegal, Singapore, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania (including Zanzibar), Turkey, UK (including Wales), USA, Vatican City, Vietnam, Zambia & Zimbabwe (including Victoria Falls)
I continuously attend local travel exhibitions (Meetings Africa (Johannesburg), Tourism Indaba (Durban), WTM Africa (Cape Town) as well as smaller travel workshops targeting specific products & specific destinations. Also, international travel trade fairs / exhibitions e.g. ITB (Berlin), IMEX (Frankfurt) and IBTM (Barcelona). This enhances my knowledge & keeps me updated on the whole spectrum of global travel opportunities.
- Tour leading is done on a freelance basis.
- National as well as international destinations.
- Corporate and leisure groups.
- Outbound and inbound.