My travel highlights:
- Extensive traveling in UK, Central Europe & Mediterranean
- Cruising in the Baltic and falling in love with Scandinavia
- Laid back holidays in Greece, Turkey and Croatia enjoying scuba diving
- Bush, beach & adventure in Africa, Morocco being a personal favourite
- Enjoying the ski resorts during summer in Austria, Italy and Switzerland whilst paragliding
- Incredible journeys to India, Cambodia and Vietnam
- Fun filled trips to Australia, New Zealand and USA
Countries visited (for business & leisure) includes: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Cambodia, China (Hong Kong), Comoros, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Holland, India, Italy, Kenya, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Senegal, Singapore, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania (including Zanzibar), Turkey, UK (including Wales), USA, Vatican City, Vietnam, Zambia & Zimbabwe (including Victoria Falls)
I continuously attend local travel exhibitions (Meetings Africa (Johannesburg), Tourism Indaba (Durban), WTM Africa (Cape Town) as well as smaller travel workshops targeting specific products& specific destinations. Also, international travel trade fairs / exhibitions e.g. ITB (Berlin). This enhances my knowledge of a whole spectrum of travel opportunities within South Africa and Southern Africa as well other international travel destinations.
- Tour leading is done on a freelance basis.
- National as well as international destinations.
- Corporate and leisure groups.
- Outbound and inbound.