Banksia Boutique Hotel
Banksia luxury boutique hotel is situated in Rosebank, one of the southern suburbs of Cape Town. It is a beautiful restored Victorian mansion in a quiet street, but conveniently close to the hustle and bustle of Cape Town. The owner, Shelley Kingston is a well-known interior designer and has restored and decorated Banksia with flair and passion.
Banksia is a 4* property and has been in operation since 2005. Facilities include:
- 8 suites, each room individually decorated with all the modern conveniences but also retaining the old world charm of wooden floors and pressed ceilings
- Modern spacious bathrooms
- 1 x conference room / private dining room 20 pax (fixed table)
- 1 x conference room / private dining room 10 pax (fixed table)
- Breakfast room / dining room is suitable for a maximum of 30 guests, leading out on to the atrium style pool area
- Conference delegates can enjoy complimentary still water on first seating, morning and afternoon tea and freshly ground coffee with snacks
- Day conference package includes stationary, screen and wireless ADSL internet connection
- Day Conference Package from R360 and ½ day Conference Package from R260
- Accommodation rates from R800 per person sharing and R950 per person single. These rates include breakfast
- Banksia is a very comfortable and value for money option for both corporate and private guests
- Banksia is located very close to the Liesbeeck off-ramp on the N2
Upon visiting Banksia I met with a very competent and friendly Meryl Dick, the assistant manager. I enjoyed conducting a full site inspection of the property and in my opinion this is a facility I would be able to recommend to both business and leisure travellers.